Are you interested in guest posting? Well, we just so happen to be open to guest contributors!
Mommy Matters strives to provide resources to common parenting struggles that encase a wide variety of approaches.
Our audience is millennial moms of newborns and toddlers, as well as mom-to-be’s.
We are currently looking for posts related to:
- Infant feeding. Specifically pumping, bottle feeding, and formula feeding.
- Childbirth. Anything about natural childbirth, drug free, epidurals, or cesareans.
- Approaches to infant sleep. Babywise, no-cry, co-sleeping, CIO, Ferber, you get the idea.
- Working as a mother. Working full time, part time, both inside and outside of the house, and being a SAHM.
Posts must be:
- 900-5,000 words OR a Quick Read, meaning that it takes one minute or less to read
- More about your audience than you. Sorry, but readers don’t really care about writers. They have their own problems to solve.
- *List posts and how-to’s are a pretty safe way to go
How to become a guest contributor on Mommy Matters:
- Shoot me your ideas at Jade@MommyMatters.co. Note that this is NOT a .com address.
- Include your website so that I can check you out!
I’ll let you know if one of your ideas is a good fit for us.
- After you write your post, put it in a Google Doc and share with the above email address.
- If you don’t have Google Docs or G-Suites, let me know and we can arrange another way for you to send it.
I’ll review it and determine the next steps: line it up for publishing, kick it back for edits, or reject it.
- Posts will be rejected for reasons such as:
- Poor quality
- Being judgmental of mothers who take a different approach than the one you are proposing
- Basing content on claims that can’t be backed up (such as CIO will damage your child- false false false).
Things we love:
- Empowering content that supports mothers, regardless of the approach they are taking (She wants to give her baby formula? Awesome! Here is how she can do it!)
- A few sprinkles of snarkiness.